Running Octopus on HPC systems
A series of tutorials, outlining how to use the code on modern HPC systems, including GPUs. The tutorials are written for the systems at the MPCDF, but can easily be transferred to other HPC systems.
- Lesson 1: Using the MPCDF Systems Start to use the MPCDF systems
- Lesson 2: Slurm usage The job subission system.
- Lesson 3: Parallelization in octopus Learn about the different strategies.
- Lesson 4: Scaling How many processors can I use?
- Lesson 5: Octopus on GPUs Utilizing the GPUs.
- Lesson 6: Profiling Finding the hotspots of the code
- Lesson 7: Tutorial Profiling nsight Profiling on the GPU